QuizMantra is being transformed into a daily quizzing hub. A question with answer will be uploaded will be uploaded on a daily basis. Quizzers are free to discuss the questions and answers in the comments section..!!
a) Levi strauss logo, Akshay Kumar is brand ambassador for Levi's 501
b) Ramesh Chauhan of Parle, Thums up was once owned by Parle
1) Mysore Sandal Soap 2) First Instance of Private Equity 3) Toyota Lexus 4) Padmashree Warrior, CTO of Cisco 5) Pears soap, the painting is ‘Bubbles’ 6) Close-up in 2000 7) Bull outside BSE 8) Nike 9) Opera Browser 10) SEZ in Pakistan 11) MAMA Noodle Index; if noodle sales goes up it is a sign of depression as people are eating more of noodles which are considered cheap 12) The Noid of Domino’s 13) Scandals of Laxmi Mittal 14) Linus Law 15) MAD Magazine 16) Playstation 2 17) Darsheel Safari a. Richard Branson is dyslexic b. GlaxoSmithKline owns horlicks c. Safari was spotted at Shaimak Dawar’s dance classes and offered Taare Zameen Par by Amol Gupte 18) R.S. Lodha 19) Mozilla Foundation 20) Mira Nair
Exams and all hav kept me really busy for the past few and separated from my true love...quizzin..!! To make-up for the separation, a quizz is presented below. Answers will be posted in about 3 dayz time...!!
1) Which brand is advertised here?
2) During WWII, American Research and Development corporation (AMDC) was established. What concept did it pioneer?
3) Saatchi & Saatchi formed a specialized unit, Team One, to handle marketing for this brand. The brand features in ‘Minority Report’ and before launch was codenamed F1. Name the brand.
5) Associate the painting with a famous and old brand.
6) Which was the first Indian brand to be advertised on MSN messenger?
7) Measuring 5ft high, 8ft long, weighing over a ton created by Baghwan Rampuri. What?
8) Which company has endorsement deals with both Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal and has recently announced a campaign ‘Grapple in the Apple’ to capitalize on the US open?
10) Haier-Ruba , Gwadar and Faislabad. What is special about these regions in pakistan?
11) MAMA_______ Index is an economic indicator in Thailand. The index was steady since the recovery from the East Asian financial crisis, but ______sales jumped by around 15% in the first seven months in 2005 on a year-to-year basis, which was regarded as a sign of recession. Fill the blank.
12) Identify the famous mascot.
13) In 2002, what was known as the “Garbage Gate” in UK?
14) ‘Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow’. What is it?
15) A spoof on Joe Camel of ‘Camel’ by whom?
16) Brand being advertized?
19) Which company has a position as ‘Chief Lizard Wrangler’?