1) New hotel at Wakad in Pune? (Sponsor qtn)
2) Highest tax payer politician for 2008-09?
3) Richie Rich's butler?
4) 65% of world diamond production from which continent?
5) If u serving Dom Perignon, what u serving?
6) which port did King Charles buy for 10 pounds in gold in 1668?
7) Member of Brickcon, so fan of which brand?
8) First indian actress to have her foot cast at the Salvatore Ferragamo museum? (options were given)
9) Which city has no subway system for commuter? (options wer given)
10) Highest ranking & highest earning Indian on PGA tour in 2008?
Jeev Mikha Singh
11) Which organization is responsible for security at airports?
12) 50000 black and yellow taxis in mumbai have now become...
13) Some trivia on the origin of "fanta" brand name
14)Which industrialist won assembly elections from gorakhpur-benarus constituency? (ptions given)
G D Birla
15) ' You are Fired' is what Donald Trump says to eliminated candidates on The Apprentice. What does Martha Stewart Say?
16) Kam Air is the first private airline of which country?
17) Some quote from Peter Drucker
18) Onion______ season lasts from August to November (Rabi or Kharif)
19) Indian brand with a green date palm symbolizi9ng logo which stands for puriyt?
20) Which country has got the biggest loan from IMF in the current crisis? (options given)
21) E-commerce term where two computer networks meet and exchange data?
22) Nicholas Cadbury said "There is no such thing as a career _____, it is crazy paving & you have to lay it urself"
23) British equivalent of german AG
24) 2005 Padma Bhushan awardee, IIT-Rorkee & Stanford graduate. IT field.
26) Print Ad from Maharastra Tourism
27) Pic of Australian Open ball boys. Which insurance company sponsors?
Aviva Ball Boys
28) Cover of "It Happened in India"
29) Pic of PUMA animal.
30) Print ad of Dr. Scholls Shoes.
1) Southwest airline has been _____ for the last 23yrs?
2) What was Barbie's original profession?
3) C. Rajagopalachari gave the term?
4) 1961 act, section 29 of indian constitution. what?
Dowry Prohibition Act
5) Baharia Paints & Travels owned by?
6) Head & Shoulders print ad
7) Pic of Golden Peacock award
8) Pic of Alan Greenspan
9) Pic of Blu Ray Disc
10) Pic of Speedee. Who's the new mascot?
11) Pic of poster of Malamaal Weekly
12) some question on Basmati rice with the chemical responsible for its aroma
13) Mosi Beer is named after which world heritage site?
14) Section 23 of SEBI says.....
15) in 1960's, Mumbai's Ratan Khatri & Kalyanji Bhagat were pioneers of what?
16) TFM is measured for which product?
Soap (it is Total Fat Content)
17) First commercial woman to find space at Madam Tussauds?
Singapore Airlines Girl
18) Awards given by Maharastra Commision for Woman : Duryodhan & Ravan. what is Duryodhan for?
Gender Insensitiveness towards woman in ads
19) What is Taxodous?
Going to Tax HAven to file tax as tax filling is difficult in host country
20) A campaign to entice Americans to fly to Havana "Bathe in ____ _____ in 2hrs from now"
21) Biological name of species given. Which bird?
22) What is 'Share of Voice' concept?
Percentage of Ad spend that a particular brand commands out of the total ad spend for that product category
23) Some question on the inventors of Breast Implants
24) John Abraham ad. what for?
25) Some song containing 'Chevrolet" in it. singer?
26) Some Radio Mirchi jingle. Composer?
A R Rahman
27) Clip from "Traffic signal" movie. Identify movie.
28) Song from 'Hum aapke hain kaun". Identify movie?
29) Naiki Mandi slum in UP makes its living from?
selling Taj Mahal Replics
30) What is a 'Perkin's Brailler'
Braille Type Writer
31) Apparel Brand which has 4Ls in its name? (Sponsor Qtn)
32) Last S means what in 5 S's concept?
33) In 1928, Thomas Dilluri company was very powerful in India. why?
Printed all currency notes
Sorry din't take down the Mumbai qtns as Derek would'nt have like it. But the Mumbai round was superb and Derek as usual SIMPLY GREAT.