As promised earlier, TATA Crucible finals qtns are posted here:
Round 1 & 2
1) Pic of Sumant Malgaonkar shown. Identify the brand.
2) A refrigerator diagram shown. Who's behind the diagram.
3) Discovered by Anselme Payen and named as.... some more trivia.
4) Winston Churchill famously said about it " In victory deserve it, in defeat need it"
5) Jerseys from Tour de France were shown. Identify the event.
Tour de France
6) Old logo of US post
7) Developed by Sandeep & Ketan Shah, this vegetable form of a product created enough controversy in UK.
8) Founded in 1918 as Shokosha Watch Research Institute.
Citizen Watch co
9) Game developed by FX technologies and apes Max Payne's style.
Ghajini movie game
10) APCD model pic.
11) Developed by Albert Pick & published by Krause publications. What is Pick catalog for?
12) Some qtn on initial marketing campaign of sunlight soap by Lever brothers
13) Some qtn on Pizza hut
14) Pic of Raflesia flower & founder
15) 3 books shown. Author?
Round 3 (Tata round)
1) Kellogs honey loops campaign.
2) Croma tieup to promote kitchen products
Wander chef by Sanjeev Kapoor
3) Tata press JV qtn
4) Tata Precision Industries prmoted by which bank from Singapore
5) Merrin Pharma was founded in 1958. Who was the principal partner.
1) Pic of Courtney co & Preity zinta
Cox & Kings
2) Pic of Calvin Kelein & God Prahlad
3) Thomas cook
4) Dutch flag, a sheel & Royal crown
Royal Dutch Shell
1) This term came into being in 1929 in New York World Magazine
2) book 'Leader in me'
3) Began his career at 'Asian Travel Writer's association' & some other trivia.
4) Died in 1860 at Kolkatta of dysentry, some other trivia
J M Wilson of Economist
5) Definition of Crucible
After a great show, TCS succeeded in successfuly defending their title.